Our second meeting will be Tuesday July 9th in the back room of Wild Joe's Coffee shop in the Wildfire Collective space starting at 7:00 PM.
Possible project ideas:
- Identify local "Transition Initiative" friendly businesses such as supermarkets, restaurants, farms, CSAs, farmers markets, financial institutions, investment firms, green builders, green engineers, etc.
- Create a Grand directory of these identified local resources.
- Library seed bank.
- Library tool loan program.
- Vehicle share program.
- Time bank.
- Community gardens.
- Solar energy installation.
- Very low cost electric car and bicycle program.
- Local investment group.
And please bring all your great ideas and an open mind.